Streamline the methods by which your firm does business... Our Proposal Generator lets you utilize existing electronic data to create customized proposals for your firm’s prospects.
Utilizing the Proposal Generator tool will allow your firm to demonstrate your knowledge of technology to prospective clients, and will facilitate the firm's ability to do business in a timely, automated and consistent fashion.
Inherent has created an online collaborative tool that will allow your firm to streamline the methods by which it does business. Our Proposal Generator lets you utilize existing electronic data to create customized proposals for the firm's prospects. Storage of documents required for proposal generation is included, as is output coding of data to more than one file type / location.
To create a proposal, an attorney or administrator simply logs into the secure admin system and begins assembling the information to be included. They will choose from a list of all pages on the website; most firms also include the ability to share content that is not part of the public website, including fee schedules, conflict management policies, etc. The choices may include – but are not limited to – the following list of pages:
- Firm Profile
- Firm News
- Practice Area and Industry Descriptions, News and Publications
- Client/Matter Expertise
- Client Testimonials
- Attorney Biographies – Standard, Practice Area-Specific and/or in Alternate Languages (may have multiple versions)
- Fee/Payment Schedule
- Firm Technology Overview
- Notice of Conflict Management
- Sample Terms & Conditions
Proposal Generator Advantages
- The Proposal elements can be published to Adobe® PDF, Microsoft® Word, and/or to a secure, mini website; creating a mini Proposal Portal will allow your firm to send a URL to the prospective client and then track that prospect’s viewing traffic of the information
- Content in your firm's Dynapsis website content management system is re-purposed for use in the Proposal Generator
- The firm’s knowledge and use of technology is broadcast to prospective clients, facilitating the firm's ability to do business in a timely, automated and efficient fashion
- Once created, all proposals will be stored in a secure data repository that will allow firm personnel to search and/or sort previous files by practice area, attorney, office, and more